Friday, September 21, 2012

My bio.

My name is Vanessa Renee Sarinana. Ive lived in San Jose most of my life but for the first 2 years i lived in Los Gatos. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers but they are all older than me so i'm the youngest.
     

I like to cook only sometimes. Between my mom and my dad i like my moms cooking because she cooks really good food but my dad is also a good cook too. I learned how to cook by asking my mom if i can watch her while she cooks. Not only my mom cooks good, she also takes care of her plants too. She pants different stuff in our small backyard. She plants chillies , lemons, fruits, and even flowers too. Sometimes my mom tells me to help her water the plants so i do but i don't really want to. Between cooing and taking care of plants i like cooking the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment