Friday, September 21, 2012

My Bio

My name is Wilmer Escobar. I've live here in San Jose since I was born. I live with my parents and my siblings. i have family thats live in Madera, Hollister,and Los Angeles.


I don't like to cook, but I really love to eat the food that my mom makes. My mom knows how to cook very well, she learned everything she knows because of my grandmother. In my opinion my grandmother was the best cook I ever met. She passed away a couple years ago. Her favorite thing to do was to garden. She had a huge garden in her backyard full of vegetables. She would always have some kind of vegetable growing in her garden. It was her passion. My favorite thing to eat that my grandmother always made was rice with a whole bunch of veggies. Now my mom cook the rice for me with the same taste and the same amount of veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment